The company Blickle
A family business since 1953
In 1953, Wilhelm Sülzle split his long-established ironmongery factory among his sons and his son-in-law Heinrich Blickle into three standalone companies. The newly founded company Blickle assumed the production of iron wheelbarrow wheels, developing it into a range of high-quality wheels in addition to swivel and fixed casters.
- Blickle wheels and casters are used in all areas of intralogistics across the globe requiring safe, efficient in-house transportation of goods.
- Plant engineers across the world rely on the expertise of Blickle Räder+Rollen in the development and production of wheels that often have to meet very specific requirements.
- Blickle supplies numerous renowned mechanical engineering companies across the world with standard and special solutions to make all types of machines mobile with wheels and casters.
- Blickle wheels and casters are used whenever special hygienic requirements are placed on a swivel and fixed casters.
- Blickle wheels and casters make devices and equipment mobile.